What is Ndutu Migration Safari For? Witnessing the great biggins of Wildebeest and Zebra ecosystem in Tanzania and Kenya. Ndutu plain is where the Wildebeest from December then calving starts from January to the middle of February.
The geography of this wildebeest migration safari in Ndutu starts from Tarangire National Park, explore the central part of the great Serengeti before hiding in the Ndutu Plain, descending to Ngorongoro Crater.
Our of the wildebeest migration, Ndutu Migration safari will accomplish your safari dream of seeing the big five animals
On your arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport, pick up by our driver and transfer to Arusha town for your first night of this fantastic migration safari.
Overnight in Arusha
2hrs Drive, 8hrs Game, 2hrs Drive
After breakfast in the Hotel, safari brief by our expert then start driver to Tarangire National Park for afternoon game viewing, It is very possible to see an animal in this park because of its savannah dry to give an excellent chance to have a unique wildlife viewing.
Tarangire is most known as the home of more massive elephants among all Tanzania National Parks, also is famous for its savannah that allows and grew a bigger tree “Baobab trees” which naturally used by elephants to provide water from their bark.
Overnight in Karatu
6hrs Drive, 6 hrs Game.
After breakfast in the Lodge, crossing Ngorongoro to Serengeti National Park. Before leaving Ngorongoro, visiting the Maasai family by surprising, and learn much of what is their daily life, after there we will travel to Serengeti for a game drive, dinner, and overnight.
Overnight in Central Serengeti.
Early morning game drive in the Serengeti, breakfast in the bush, then continue with full day game drive but will drive back to the camp for hot lunch.
The evening is one of the golden hours in Serengeti safari, you will depart for afternoon and evening game viewing.
Overnight in Central Serengeti
– After early morning game drives in Serengeti National park, drive back to the camp for breakfast then explore the Southern vast of Serengeti, while heading to Ndutu plain of Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
– Ndutu plain offers the best Wildebeest Migration during Wildebeest Calving Season from December to March every year.
Overnight in Ndutu Area.
Discover Wildebeest Migration
– Morning game viewing in the plain of Ndutu, after breakfast full day game drive will follow, breakfast at the Camp, Lunch in the Bush, and Dinner at the Camp.
– It’s amazing to experience in Ndutu, animals in water bodies, thousands of Wildebeest and Zebra grazing, and hunting on the vast.
Overnight in Ndutu Area.
– Early morning adventure in the Ngorongoro Crater where there are high chances of seeing THE BIG FIVE. The crater also includes a spectacular Soda lake with flamingos. Afternoon lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site is an unforgettable experience. After game drives, will drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Overnight in the Lake Eyasi Village.
– In the morning, depart for the interior village visiting in the Lake Eyasi, find out how Hadzabe and Datoga surviving in the bush. Hadzabe is the last Bushmen in Tanzania, they are hunters and gathers. Datoga is a very good farmer and is a blacksmith.
– You will get an opportunity to go hunting with them, gathering fruits and food roots, walking into their houses.
– After all activities, we will transfer to Airport to catch your flight to your next destination.
END OF TOUR