Read Our Terms and Conditions
Booking and Payment Terms:
Booking will be confirmed in writing by email (email@example.com) or Call (+255629370468). Katikati Tours & Safaris require an advance of 30% of the sum of tour price to confirm the safari booking. Bookings will be well-thought-out as confirmed only if the booking is attended by this advance payment, whose receipt or References being recognized by our bank. The remaining 70 % must be done 35 days before the start of your Safari/tour. Booking shall be canceled if final payment is not received by the due date with the full loss of deposit. Any change made within 35 days of the safari start date will be charged rendering to cancellation penalties. We propose to our clients to make their reservations as early as possible.
For foreign booking and non-residents of Tanzania, the payment should be done in US dollars, UK Sterling or Euro. Residents pay in local currency at the rate of exchange applicable at the time of payments.
It is within Katikati Safaris. rights to refuse all or part of the service (at its sole discretion) if payment is not received in accordance with the above conditions.
Katikati Safaris. prices are recited in US Dollar. Valued prices are stated per person, based on double occupancy, in full board during safari days, for a private Safari with 2 people, based on private vehicle and private guide Safari. The price can change according to the group size. These estimated rates exclude international flights but do include all transfers, internal flights, and all land arrangements.
Departure is guaranteed, with no fixed departure or groups to join.
The cost of a trip varies extremely mostly according to the type of Hotels, lodges, and camps selected, but it is also reliant on the season and exact dates planned for your tour.
Budget is the most considered factor in planning, please specify clearly your budget to the Katikati Safaris. Tour consultant. Feel free and comfortable to tell us what Safari Program you are interested in. We will send you back your full Safari Itinerary and our best quote rendering to your budget and your necessities.
Please contact us by email; firstname.lastname@example.org | Whatsapp Us +255629370468
Last Minutes/Late bookings:
Full payment must be applied at a time of booking for Safari reservation made within 35 days of the period to the beginning of Safari.
Cancellation of Safari:
Each of Us does not know what is going to happen tomorrow. Would you wish to cancel your confirmed booking, you should have advice to the company in writing. The following charges will apply from the date on which written notification is received by the company.
More than 61 days prior to departure: 20% of package price
between 60 – 45 days prior to departure: 50% of package price
between 44 – 31 days prior to departure: 70% of package price
30 days or less prior to departure: 100% of package price
Within 48 hrs and after the commencement of Safari 100% once the holiday has commenced no refund will be made. The figures expressed are the total tour price. All cancellation must be made in Writing to Katikati Safaris. and will be charged a cancellation penalty, depending on the number of days before the Safari departure.
There is no refund for any unused portion of your Safari once commenced. Cancellation penalties or Airfares are additional and are not included in the above cancellation charges. Cancellation insurance for the total land Safari cost is suggested. Katikati Safaris. is not responsible for any charge in Airline schedules, Airfares, cancellation loss or injury suffered on any Airline must be made directly with the Airline involved an not Katikati Safaris.